If you want to make contact with the working world during your studies or are looking for your dream job afterwards, our career platform offers not only jobs and internships but also tips, as well as online and face-to-face events relating to your professional career.
Alumni of our university are also welcome to take advantage of this offer. Companies can easily advertise their vacancies and attract the attention of tomorrow's specialists.
Assistant positions at our university are also advertised via the job portal. Further vacancies at the university can be found in the job market.
FAQ for job-seekers
The Jobportal offers an easy way to search for relevant offers. It is perfectly tailored to you as students and alumni, allowing you to filter out suitable jobs. All offers are also checked and approved by us as a university. You will find:
- Working student jobs
- Topics for final theses
- Trainee positions
- Entry-level positions
- Practice partners for the dual study program
- Tips for starting a career/career guide
- Networking opportunities with fellow students and companies
When you register, you can also save a CV or a personal cover letter / CI. This allows companies to find you even before a job advertisement is published.
The published offers are aimed specifically at students of our university. Only students and alumni of the HS Wismar have access to the platform.
- Register in the Jobportal with your university access data (university e-mail and student ID).
- Decide whether you would like to attach a CV and enter further personal data.
- You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. Click on the attached link within 7 days to complete your registration. You will then have access to the portal.
FAQ for job-seekers
- Post any type of job advertisement for your institution.
- You enter and manage your vacancies independently online. These are checked and activated by us.
- You can reach your target group using a detailed filter and search system that students can use.
- You can track the job offer, archive it at an early stage, edit it or publish it again.
- Use is free of charge for you.
- Registration as a recruiter: Register with your e-mail address via the link: 'Access for companies'
- Profile information: As a recruiter, you enter information about yourself (name, contact information, etc.) in your profile. You can also indicate whether you are a former student or not.
- Brief overview of the company: Provide brief information about your company/institution here, such as the name, logo and industry.
- Create a job offer: Once the first two steps are completed, the first offer can be posted. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Note the archiving date: Please pay attention to the archiving date when creating the offers. Set a sufficient duration for your offer.
- Approval: As soon as the offer has been created, it will be checked and approved by us.
With an exclusive company profile, you can permanently present yourself as an employer with your own company page on the job portal. Your added value at a glance:
- Permanent visibility on the job platform
- Opportunity to report on your corporate philosophy, values and mission statement and upload various media, such as images or videos
- Publish company news and events
- Access to the talent pool and the opportunity to make direct contact with students and alumni
We offer friends and sponsors of the university who support us as cooperation partners the opportunity to create an exclusive, permanently visible company profile. Cooperation partners are companies and institutions that work with us in the following areas:
- Scholarship sponsorships: Support the high potentials of tomorrow with the Deutschlandstipendium!
- Mentoring sponsorships: Pass on your knowledge and expertise to prospective graduates at KarriereStartMentoring M-V or support student start-up projects with your expert knowledge.
- Lecturers in practice-oriented teaching and for workshops: Share your knowledge as part of practice-oriented seminars or workshop offerings, such as the curricular compulsory elective module "Entrepreneurial Thinking and Action" and the IdeaCamp
- Jurors for ideas competitions: Support us as a juror with your expertise from the real economy, for example in the inspired ideas competition and the KickStart ideas competition.
- Dual study program: Offer students the opportunity to cleverly combine study and practice right from the start and become a practice partner for our dual study programs.
Please contact us directly if you are interested in a cooperation: email@example.com