Step by step to your exchange visit
Dear students, these pages are set out to help you plan your exchange as easily as possible. Here is what you have to do to join us:
- Get the agreement of your home university – see Step 1
- Choose your courses – see Step 2
- Make your online application for the course in good time – see Step 2.
- Decide if you want to apply for a place in residence and apply in good time.
- Apply for a student visa if you come from outside the EU. For this contact your local German Consulate or Embassy.
- Get medical aid coverage if you are going to be in Germany – this is legally compulsory.
You might also like to check out our useful advice or» FAQs.
Closing dates for applications:
- 15th June for the winter term
- 30th November for the summer term
Exchange students alumni
Yesterday student and today? – "Wismaraner" is the German word for the people coming from Wismar. We think, all our alumni are from now on for forever "Wismaraner". If you wish to get in touch to the ERASMUS Wismar community please check the facebook group.