Step 2 – online application and other documents
All exchange students need to send the following documents themselves. This will not be done for you by your university or by us. Here is a checklist of what you need to send:
- Fill out the online application on this page. You might want to choose English courses first. If so, see the link to the International exchange programme or click and choose courses in the form on this site.
- A Learning agreement (signed and stamped by exchange coordinator of home university and by you). See the link on this page.
- A transcript of records, which documents your studies at your home university.
- Proof of your language skills – English if you wish to study in English, German if you wish to study in German, and both if you wish to study in both languages.
All the other forms can be attached to the online application form below. You will receive confirmation of receipt of your complete application per email. Your application will be processed and if accepted you will receive a letter of acceptance by post. If you have any questions you cannot answer by using this web page, please contact the International Office.
Data protection: The data which you submit will be edited, stored and processed by Hochschule Wismar. It is fully subject to the data protection regulations currently in force.
Closing dates for applications:
- 15th June for the winter term
- 30th November for the summer term
Forms & documents
Hochschule Wismar - University of Applied Sciences Technology Business and Design
D – 23952 Wismar