The Rector's Office of Wismar University of Applied Sciences announces two non-thematic doctoral scholarships each year:
- Regular funding period: three years
- In the case of reasons for which the scholarship holder is not responsible, the scholarship can be extended once for a maximum of one year upon application.
- Basic scholarship rate: 1,500 euros
- Proportionate reimbursement of membership fees for voluntary or private health insurance up to 7.5 per cent of the basic scholarship rate (= 112.50 EUR)
- Family allowances of 150 euros for the first child, 100 euros for each additional child
- Secondary employment permitted - the progress of the funded project according to plan must be proven annually by an interim report signed by the supervisor at Wismar University of Applied Sciences
These and all other regulations are set out in the award regulations of Wismar University of Applied Sciences.
All application documents can be found on this page. Please send applications digitally to ProF@hs-wismar.de
Start of funding