SMEs from the maritime sectors (maritime transport & shipbuilding; green (renewable) energy production (offshore wind energy; biofuels, biogas) and maritime tourism (yachting, marinas and cruising infrastructure) and Creative Industries sectors (design (industrial, graphic, interior and interaction; architecture (e.g. naval architects) and advertising and software & games) are invited to take part in the Intensive Training and Testing of the Creative Auditing Tool within the frame of the South Baltic Programme 2014-2020 Project "CTCC – Creative Traditional Companies Cooperation".
Why should you participate in this event?
· extend your own qualification towards design thinking, system design, and user-centric design
· creative, innovative learning approach – learning by doing
· tools and methods that are easy to apply in your daily work
· methods are universally applicable to (nearly) any industry or product
· learn with and from others (interdisciplinary approach)
· connect to other experts from different industries, positions and business areas
· international networking with entrepreneurs from Germany, Sweden, Lithuania and Poland.
The event is held in English, free of charge.
Registration can be done here.
Agenda is available here.