On April 28, 2022, the University Corona Regulation M-V was repealed.
Due to the elimination of almost all pandemic-related restrictions, significantly fewer Corona hygiene regulations will also be prescribed at our university from May 2, 2022.
- The obligations to wear masks and to keep minimum distances have been changed into recommendations.
- There will no longer be checks on vaccination or convalescent evidence.
- The obligation to report an infection within our university is also removed.
- For business trips, excursions and the like, the original responsibilities apply with the cancellation of special permits.
- No separate hygiene concepts have to be prepared for events.
- Basic protective measures apply within the framework of the Corona Occupational Health and Safety Ordinance, which is still valid until 25.5.2022.
- The AHA-L hygiene rules remain the new standard.
Wismar University of Applied Sciences is constantly developing its Corona hygiene plan for the protection of faculty and students as well as its employees at all locations. Therefore, there is only a web version, which is clearly structured in menu items. In this way, it is possible to respond to the dynamic developments in the infection situation and the Corona laws, guidelines and decrees that are therefore constantly changing. In the Hygineplan Corona, important key points according to § 36 i.V.m. § 33 Infection Protection Act (IfSG) are regulated.
By ensuring a hygienic environment, Wismar University of Applied Sciences contributes to the preservation of the health of university employees, as health protection continues to be a top priority.
Therefore, all members and guests of Wismar University are asked to carefully observe the hygiene instructions of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI).