When you begin to study or work at our University, you need to register for a central login name, with which you get access to the most important IT services such as:
- Wifi and VPN
- Stud.IP and LSF
- Printers on campus
The registration form for your login data is to be filled in at the beginning of your study or employment. As a new student, you will receive your login data at the introductory event of your chosen course. Please bring a valid ID (for example your passport). Afterwards, you will receive a card with your login name and your password.
At the Wismar Business School you can additionally use your login data to log into
- the windows and linux computers of the faculty (house 19, house 20 and house 23)
- the Citrix-Portal-Neptun
- the terminal servers of the faculty (Taurus, Rivera)
At the Faculty of Engineering you can additionally use your login data to log into
- the windows and linux computers of the faculty (house 2, house 6, house 16, haus 17, house 20 and house 22)
- the windows and linux computers at the Department of Maritime Studies in Rostock - Warnemünde
- the virtual computers of the faculty
Please note: Once you watch the video, data will be transmitted to Youtube/Google. For more information, see Google Privacy.