Corona emergency support
Have you run into financial difficulties because of the coronavirus crisis and do you need help? Here you can find some information.
► Target group: international students enrolled at Hochschule Wismar in their last semester, preparing/working on their thesis
Application has to be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be written informally and contain the following information:
- Short presentation of the person
- Personal data (address, email, bank account)
- In which phase of the study is the applicant
- For which period is financial support required
- How was the study financed before? What has changed ? (give evidence)
- Why does the applicant need the scholarship? (give evidence)
- Table of assessment/transcript of records
- Copy of registration for thesis / letter from supervisor/professor
► If you are living in the dormitory and have problems in paying the monthly rent you have the opportunity to get your rent payment deferred.
► You can get a one-time payment out of donations for May. Therefore you have to apply at Studierendenwerk Rostock-Wismar.
Application form can be found here: https://www.stw-rw.de/de/soziale-dienste/downloads.html and use the „Antrag Corona-Nothilfe englisch“ to be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Corona Emergency support by BMBF (Federal Minsitry of Education and Research) through KfW student loan – interest-free loan of up to 650 €/monthly
International students can apply for the KfW- student loan from 1st June 2020 (is limited until March 2021)
Prerequisite is to be residing in Germany; further information you can find here: